Friday, May 1, 2009

hannah

Hannah Daman is visiting from tbe Boston area this week and I've been showing her the sights (we have sights?) and sounds of central california. These include:

-the park with my children
-the carlton on open mike night
-the frog and peach on pint night
-farmers and bubblegum alley (that was more of a mistake really, we just kind of wandered into both on accident)
-and today is montana de oro.

see what your missing, bethany?

but it's been fun. I like people who don't need entertainment, they're easier to talk with. She and I walked all over san luis yesterday talking about... mostly ideas on God and crazy concepts along those lines. i enjoyed myself immensly


also, i had this crazy dream last night where wyatt and i moved to illinois because we're so co-dependent we couldn't function without jon and bethany? but as soon as we moved there, they moved to seattle. i was amused. clearly i'm having seperation issues

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I love it!!!! Good!!! I'm glad you are dreaming about us and missing us!!! We are eachother's balance!!

OH..i miss you. I got my F21 stuff...it was bad...so i am returning them tomorrow and hoping to come home with better stuff.

i miss you.
hey guess what?! I lost 5 lbs!!! awesome! you want me to burn that dvd or what for you?

oh have you purched twilight yet?
yum---i want more of that wine.