Have you ever found yourself in a conversation with someone (for me this usually happens when it's someone I don't know, but am being forced to interact with due to the social requirements of a job etc.), they say something so ridiculously stupid/offensive/self-centered that you get this overwhelming urge to slap them across the face? And not just a nice slap. Like a bitch slap. One that leaves a mark on their cheek and makes the back of your hand hurt for the rest of the day.
This has been happening a lot to me lately.
So I wonder: Have I simply encountered a hidden pocket of idiots living in my everyday environment? Or do I have a, heretofore, hidden anger issue?
4 comments:
hidden anger. I am rubbing off on you. welcome to my life kati---it's not all that pleasant--but it's pretty amusing.
id say a little of column a & a little of column b. but theres nothing wrong with that. :)
one time a friend of mine made me so mad i literally punched them in the face. it was kind of awesome, but i felt really bad afterwards.
jeeze Ace...temper tantrum....
ha. I have those all the time.
we just talked about it. In that moment between the slap and the regret . . . there is definitely satisfaction. Personally I'm hoping it's one of those overwhelming feelings of a job well done, but knowing me I'll probably never find out first hand. I'll just keep imagining.
Post a Comment